Thursday 18 August 2011


Bold and cheerful aluminium jewellery.

I thought that I would post something bright and cheerful to counteract the grey drizzly day outside. I wanted to get out in my studio and finish a commission for a really big Green man in pewter - but dad, who has been itching to re do the roof out there, forced it on us this morning - now it is raining - I am trying hard not to be grumpy .............I know my dad can start a project then get sidetracked for a couple of years - lets face it - I am still waiting for the dolls house furniture he promised me when I was about 6!     ........... I really want my entire familly to leave me alone so that I can get all my orders up straight! 
 Hmmm anyone out there got any ideas how to turn the grumps arround and make it in to creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment